Resources for FAAB, Non-Male Identified People Who Want Top Surgery
—PLEASE REBLOG THIS—
This is a compilation of resources for female-assigned-at-birth (FAAB), non-male identified people who want top surgery. This document will include a list of surgeons who are willing to perform top surgery on genderqueer/non-male-identified people, as well as a list of blogs of people who want top surgery or have had top surgery but are not male-identified.
This information has been collected from a variety of sources. If there is something you see that needs to be added or corrected, please let me know. I want to make this list as comprehensive as possible!
SURGEONS (Those who are italicized do NOT require a therapist’s letter)
- Dr. Medalie – Cleveland, OH – http://www.clevelandplasticsurgery.com/transgender-surgery
- Dr. Garramone – Sunrise, FL – http://www.drgarramone.com/transgenderflorida/ – Has been known to operate on explicitly female-identified people
- Dr. Raphael – Plano, TX – http://www.ai4ps.com/procedures/transgender/female-to-male-mastectomy/ – Has been known to operate on explicitly female-identified people
- Dr. Steinwald – Lake Forest, IL – http://www.lfplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgery/chest-masculinization.cfm – Has been known to operate on explicitly female-identified people
- Dr. Fischer – Timonium, MD – http://www.beverlyfischer.com/default.html – Letter requirements depend on the patient
- Dr. Ceber – Melbourne, Australia – Letter requirements unknown
- Dr. Mclean – Mississauga, Ontario – http://www.mcleanclinic.com/ftm.php
- Dr. Brownstein – San Francisco, CA – http://www.brownsteinmd.com/ (NOTE: DR. BROWNSTEIN HAS RETIRED. I do not know how Dr. Crane feels about operating on non-male identified people.) – Letter requirements depend on the patient – Has been known to operate on explicitly female-identified people
- Dr. Buckley – Minneapolis, MN – Letter requirements unknown
- Dr. Mangubat - Seattle, WA - http://www.labelleviecosmetic.com/transgender.shtml
- Katy Koonce – Katy is willing to do phone sessions with and write letters for people all over the US. Her contact information can be found here: http://katykoonce.com/contact.htm